1 business is spelled wrong on your spelling list. B-U-S-I-N-E-S-S
2 We worked on descriptive writing today.
1 Math test for whole numbers is tomorrow.
2 We learned how to create an introduction and conclusion paragraph in writing.
1) New spelling words this week. Spelling sentences and activity sheets are due Friday.
2) We got a new social studies project today. We are going to research one of the Canadian Regions.
1) We had a spelling test today. Please check agenda for marks.
2) Math Extra Practice sheets due Mon.
3) Math test Wed Oct. 17
1) Spelling sentences and activity sheets dew tomorrow.
2) Spelling test tomorrow.
3) Jewel jar reward-Students may bring in 1 board game for 1 hour game time tomorrow.
1) Today we continued to write about Fall.
2) Today we listened to a presentation about the changes of seasons and daylight.
1)Math test for whole numbers will be next Wed Oct.17
2)Extra practice sheets for test sent home. Dew Mon Oct.15
3)New spelling words, test Fri.
1) . we started a new read aloud,Wonder.
2) . spelling test tomorrow.spelling homework due.
3) . we did some fall art today.
4) . PJ day tomorrow.
1) . we finished our read aloud (the Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane. ' Ask me how i fellt about the ending.
1) . we learned how to use benchmarks to make an estimate in math.
2) . we are learning how to create epository writing about fall
3) . orange shirt day tomorrow.
1.) new spelling words for this week.
2.) we have been asked to select a chapter book for a book report.
3.) math homework pg.51-52 #6-10
4.) spelling homework-first 2 page.
Short E, long O, U
1)Please check agenda's for spelling mark.
2)We have started an extreme weather project in science.
1)Dress for the weather for our Terry Fox Run tomorrow.
2)Toonies for Terry.
3)Today we did writing about about courage.
4)We worked with our buddies today.
1)Today we learned strategies for estimating large sums in math.
2)We started to work on cursive writing today.
3)Collecting Toonies for Terry. Wear red and white on Friday.
1)To get onto blog,search pamela mcBride's blog calgary board of education.
2)collecting toonies for Terry.
Week 3 spelling words
1)The link for the math makes sense practice book is on the blog.
2)We started a project on natural disaster in science today.
3)Please return your form.