There was a lot of information given to the kids this afternoon so I just wanted to send a quick note to elaborate:
1) Fish Creek Park Field Trip Forms were sent home today - due to the very short timeline for this trip, please sign and have your child return by Wednesday am. Thank you!
2) Patroller Availability Forms due by tomorrow (this is to indicate availability for a new schedule effective Thursday, September 26th)
3) Cross Country Field Trip Forms were sent home today for all interested students who would like to attend the Grade 5 & 6 Cross Country event on October 3rd at Fish Creek School.
4) Toonies for Terry - we are now collecting donations for our upcoming Terry Fox Run, which will be held this Friday afternoon.
5) Math Homework was due today - a few students did not hand in their Math homework today. They have been asked to return this as soon as possible. Thank you!