Thank you to everyone who took the time to come and meet me and Ms. Rottaire (our student teacher) over the last two days. It was great to learn more about all of the students in our classroom.
Just a few important things to let you know about.
1. Terry Fox Run will be on Friday at 12:30 the assembly starts at 11:15
2. I spoke to everyone about Ms. Fraser teaching the grade 3's math if you have any math questions here is her email email@example.com
3. We completed the Math SLA's last week. This week we will focus on the Reading and Writing ones and have the information to share with you at the next interveiws.
4. Library is on Tuesday please return your library books
5. We started a home reading program this week please return books as you finish them. Students have time to get a new book each day during silent reading after lunch.
6. This week we will be focusing on the circle of courage and how it teaches us belonging and generosity
7. We have all had a chance to log in to the d2l shell see if you are able to access it at home https://d2l.cbe.ab.ca/d2l/loginh/ there are a bunch of links to learning websites on the D2L shell. So far we have used the typing site, raz kids, interactive sites for education and math games.
The students use their cbe number as their username and their password is Student1 to sign on to D2L
8. We also set up the students google drive accounts this week. We have had our first chance to type as we worked on the I am statements for our art in the hallway. We will be using google drive for our projects throughout the year. I will send more information about how to access the google drive accounts from home as we begin to use them more.