This week in class we worked on working quietly and moving from one activity to another quickly and quietly. Our aim was to earn a FLASHLIGHT Friday day by spelling FLASHLIGHT.
We have greatly improved at our transitions and our work ethic. So we have earned a special day.
Flashlight Friday means:
1. We can come to school in our PJS
2. We can bring a book light or a flashlight for reading
3. We can bring a small blanket
4. We get to rest and read
5. We can bring a small pillow
6. We get to read in the dark with a partner or by ourselves with a flashlight
7. We can bring a small stuffy to cuddle with while we read
8. We can bring slippers
We will be reading and discussing books after we read we will also have some Free Write Friaday time to write about our reading or what ever topic we want.
Have a wonderful day,