Hi Parents and Class,
Please watch this short video on how to submit and un-submit work when I share a google slide template with you. This will be very important for the next few weeks as we are goign to continue to work on the same document for a number of weeks.
Must do tasks:
1. In Writing section "Animal Research Project
a. Watch video "Research Project start"
b. Pick an animal and use "Animal research note taking to record information about the characteristics"
c. Watch video "How to write a paragraph"
d. Write a paragraph using your jot notes about the animals Characteristics only "use a topic sentence, minimum 3 supporting details, end with a sum up sentence" Use the resources provided to help.
e. Make the titile page and add a picture (instructions in video)
f. Click "Turn in"
2. Flipgrid Challenge #3 (Homonyms and homophones, will be posted by Monday afternoon)
3. Shape quiz (in math section)
4. Participate in one or both of the Google Meets (1:00 Tuesday, 4:00 Thursday)
1. This weeks literacy board
2. This weeks numeracy board
3. 2 Fun Challenges (1. Bill Nye Diversity video and go explore outside/ how many shapes and patterns can you find outside, 2. Sketching nature looking at textures) Will be posted by Tuesday afternoon
4. Physical literacy board for this week