Hi Parents and Class,
I hope you all are doing well and staying healthy.
I have gone through and commented on all of the flipgrids and animal research from last week. There are a few students who did not compete the flipgrids or their research paragraphs from last week. Last week the Habitat and Food paragraphs were due, if your child is needing help with it please let me know and I can set up a private google meet.
****Please try to attend the 4:00 google meet on Thursday so we can get a class picture last week we were missing 8 students. Would like to try to get everyone/ almost everyone.
1. Animal research (in Writing section)
Week #3 (May 4-8)
a. Watch Family life/ lifecycles video take notes and write a paragraph
b. Watch enemies/ threats video take notes and write a paragraph
c. Add pages on the google slides to write your paragraphs
d. See my examples on Ms. Cottrell's samples
e. "Turn in" work
2. Flipgrid take #5 (poetry)
3. Google meets 1:00 Tuesday or 4:00 Thursday **** on Thursday at 4 we will try to do another class photo as we were missing 8 students last Thursday
4. Math- Graphing Self Reflection
5. If you have not read to Ms. Cottrell yet please sign up for a time to read or create a reading video by May 21st (in literacy section)
1. Mothers Day art tasks (in Fun Challenges)
2. Draw your animal (in Fun Challenges)
3. Animal Masks Coverings (in Fun Challenges will be posted by end of day Monday)
4. May 4 Literacy choice board
5. May 4 Physical literacy choice board
Have a great day and let me know if you have any questions/ need support with something.