Now that we have been working in google classroom for a few weeks. I am finding the organization a bit hard for some people to know/ find the “must do” tasks and the “optional” tasks because there is getting to be so much in each section.
I am going to try a new organizing strategy to try and help keep things clear and easy to use as the google classroom gets more material added to it each week. If it helps let me know. If you prefer the other way just let me know and I will do my best to accommodate.
Starting next week May 11-14I have started to organize a “Must Do” and “Optional Task” section at the top of the class work section. When the week is over I will move the tasks to the other categories and put the next weeks “must do” and “optional tasks” in that will become live on the Sunday mornings around 8:00 am.
For May 11-14 Here are the tasks:
*** Your child should be able to see the sections in the google classroom as of now the tasks will be live Sunday am
*** Our google meets linkwill always be in the Must Do section from now on.
Must DO TASKS:
- Animal Research
Week #4 (May 11-14)
****Catch up Week IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED SOMETHING FROM THE PREVIOUS WEEK IN THIS ASSIGNMENT PLEASE WORK ON CATCHING UP.
1. Watch video on Fun Facts
2. Look at Ms. Cottrell's example Google Slide Document
3. Create your fun fact page
4. Turn in your Google Slide Document
***if you are all caught up and bored try the Fun Challenges or literacy choice boards too
- Flipgrid take 6
- Math** Not sure yet what Ms. Fraser has organized
- Google Meets Tuesday at 1:00 or Thursday at 4:00 or both
- 1. Tuesday’s discussion Types of Rocks
- 2. Thursday’s discussion Mystery Doug
- Fun Challenges
- Animal Mask Details (will have the video live by Monday evening for sure)
- Bill Nye Rocks and Minerals
- Literacy Choice Board May 11
- Numeracy Choice Board May 11
- Physical Literacy Choice Board May 11
Have a great Mother's Day weekend! Stay safe and miss you all. Please let me know if you need anything I can support with.