I hope everyone is doing well and that you are getting out and enjoying the nice weather. I have only had 10 students hand in their fun facts for this week. If your child is done their fun facts for their animal research can you get them to click "turn in" I have gone through and commented/ returned everyones work for their animal research and their flipgrid this morning. I am also still missing 7 students "secret talent" flipgrids. If you get a chance this weekend it would be wonderful if your child could share a cool talent with us.
Please let me know if you are needing extra time/ support for the "must do" tasks I can set up an individual google meet with your child to help them. We will be finishing up this project next week and then starting on some narrative writing the following week.
Must do tasks for next week:
1. Animal research "glossary/ table of contents/ references" (final task in this project)
2. Flipgrid #7
3. Watch video and plan for flipgrid #8
4. Google Meets Tuesday at 1:00 and Thursday at 4:00 (please attend one- Tuesdays topic- myths, Thursdays topic- Mystery Doug/ cardboard arcade planning for flipgrid #8)
5. If you have not read with Ms. Cottrell yet please complete your video and email/ share it with me or set up a time to read to me live on google meets
1. Tinga tales fun challenge
2. Yarn and Nail art project (if you want to participate in this task you will have to gather materials)
3. Literacy board May 19
4. Physical literacy board May 19
5. Numeracy board May 19
Everything for next week will be up on the google classroom on Sunday morning.
I am missing you all very much. I really enjoyed watching all of the students secret talents this week. Please let me know if you need support with anything or if you are finding the tasks to be too much. I am trying really hard to make it managable for those who do not have enough time and give lots of extensions for those who are wanting more.
Hope you all get some outside time this weekend with your families and are all staying safe and healthy.