Happy Friday Everyone!
We made it through this very rainy week. I loved all of the hilarious jokes the kids shared on Flipgrid. I do respond to each Flipgrid video so please get your child to check their google emails as the feedback gets sent directly to their email.
Thank you to everyone who has been helping your children navigate this online learning. We accomplished completing our first big multi-step project and the students rocked it! Once your child has submitted their work on their Animal Research Project I will give them their final feedback and I also have been highlighting the rubric for their marks after each submission. Please go over the rubric for the Animal Research with them. I do “return” it to them every time I have given feedback/ marked the assignments. So please make sure you go over the feedback with them. Once I have given them their final feedback they do not need to turn it in again.
Week of May 25-29
Must Do Tasks:
- Myths Planning
- Flipgrid take 8 (this one includes a writing task) **I will post my Flipgrid #8 Sample Video by Monday afternoon at the latest)
- Google Meets
- Tuesday at 1:00- Arcade discussion/ watch Caine’s Arcade part 2 together
- Thursday at 4:00- Myths and Legends- video and brainstorming
Optional Tasks May 25-29
- Nail Art Step #2
- Kindness Rocks (I encourage everyone to try to do this fun challenge)
- Physical Literacy Choice Board May 25
- Literacy Choice Board May 25
- Math optional challenges
I hope everyone is doing well. Please reach out if there is anything you are needing support with. I am happy to set up a private google meet to help/ support.
Hopefully it will clear up and we will have a beautiful weekend!