Wow! We only have 4 weeks left to go. Missing the kids so much as June is one of my favourite time of year with the students because we get to do so much outside learning and they have mastered our school routines and expectations/ have grown so much throughout the year. This year however is much different but we are making the best of it.
If your child needs extra time to create their arcade game and flipgrid video no problem take your time. I know a few students are making theirs very extravigant so take your time. I am looking foward to seeing what they create.
1. Myth writing (introductory paragraph and elaborative detail paragraph)
2. Flipgrid take 9 (who is the main character in your myth)
3. Math task
4. Google meets: Tuesday at 1:00 (topic: synonnyms) and Thursday at 4:00 (topic- where in the world scavenger hunt)
1. Nail and Yarn art (final video)
2. Verbs task
3. Physical literacy board (lots of outside options for this week)
4. Literacy board
5. Numeracy board
I have marked everything handed in to this point for this week your child should have feedback on their Myth Planning, Flipgrid take 8 video and the instructions for their game writing task. If I have not given feedback they have not handed it in yet.
I know lots of students stated that they really enjoyed the arcade games this week. You are all so creative! I loved seeing your creativity with this project.
Please let me know what I can do to support if you are feeling as though you need extra help with anything.