It was so nice to finally talk to everyone at interviews! Thank you for coming in!
- Home Reading:Mondays
- Friday: Terry Fox Run - Please make sure your child is dressed for the weather and wearing proper shoes.
This Week’s Curriculum Focus:
- For social studies, we read the book “It’s Okay to be Different” by Todd Parr. Students discussed how it’s okay to be different and how it makes us special. We wrote a sentence “I am special because…” Then we created our self-portraits using sharpie and pencil crayon
- Students practiced printing the letter ‘f’ and ‘c’.
- In math, we worked on putting numbers on the 100s chart and counting to 100.
- We read the poem “Baa Baa Black Sheep” and practiced our five sight words.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at: klLeblanc@cbe.ab.ca.
Thank you for reading!
Kelly LeBlanc ☺