Please keep sending your “All About Me” bags, if you haven’t done so already. The kids are having fun presenting and being good audience members.
- Library:Mondays (Tuesday this week)
- Home Reading:Mondays (Tuesday this week)
- Fun Lunch:October 17th
- Popcorn Day:October 22nd
- Family Portrait Night:October 23rd
- Picture Re-takes: October 29th
This Week’s Curriculum Focus:
- In writing, we wrote about Thanksgiving and what we are thankful for. We also created a visual journal page of four things we are thankful for. We have been talking a lot about finger spaces in between our words. I gave the students a popsicle stick to create the spaces as another strategy.
- In literacy centers, we worked on a sight word puzzle, categorized picture cards based on the beginning sound, and read books with me.
- We sang the ‘phonics song’! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BELlZKpi1Zs
- Students presented their “All About Me” items.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at: klLeblanc@cbe.ab.ca.
Thank you for reading!
Kelly LeBlanc ☺