- Home Reading:Mondays
- Popcorn Day:October 22nd
- Family Portrait Night:October 23rd
- Picture Re-takes: October 29th
This Week’s Curriculum Focus:
- In writing, we wrote about the favourite things that we eat for breakfast and dinner. We are getting better at adding more details and adding length to our writing.
- In literacy centers, we played sight word bingo, read a book on tape, and wrote sight words on white boards.
- We practiced adding and we did double dice addition with our grade 5 buddy.
- Students created a Canadian goose out of tissue paper. We put these geese up in the classroom flying in a ‘V’ shape. We talked about migration and why the geese fly to warmer places.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at: klLeblanc@cbe.ab.ca.
Thank you for reading!
Kelly LeBlanc ☺