- Home Reading:Mondays
- Remembrance Day –November 11th: No School
- Fun Lunch:Nov. 21st
- Parent-Teacher Conferences:Nov. 21st& 22nd- The office will send you an email when you can book your conference.
- No School:Nov. 22nd– PT Conferences
This Week’s Curriculum Focus:
- In Math, we practiced addition and subtraction with numbers up to 10. Students learned 2 strategies to solve the math equations: counting with blocks and drawing a picture.
- In social studies, our focus is belonging to our families. Through our inquiry, we have learned that each family is different and those differences make our family unique! Students have been working on a family portrait that will be displayed at Parent-Teacher conferences.
- In literacy centers we read with the teacher, played sight word bingo, wrote the sight words on the Smartboard, and read books on Raz-Kids.
To find all the sight words, please visit this website
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at: klLeblanc@cbe.ab.ca.
Thank you for reading!
Kelly LeBlanc ☺