It was so nice to finally talk to everyone at interviews! Thank you for coming in!
• Library: Fridays (starting this week)
• Home Reading: Mondays (starting on Sept. 30th)
• Friday: Terry Fox Run - Please make sure your child is dressed for the weather and wearing proper shoes.
This Week’s Curriculum Focus:
· For social studies, we read the book “It’s Okay to be Different” by Todd Parr. Students discussed how it’s okay to be different and how it makes us special. We wrote a sentence “I am special because…” Then we created our self-portraits using sharpie, crayon and pencil crayon
· Students practiced printing the letters ‘f’ and ‘c’.
· In math, we began looking at what makes a patters.
· We read the poem “Baa Baa Black Sheep” and practiced our five sight words.