Work sample with assessment sent home today. Please check your child’s backpack.
- Home Reading Exchange: Monday
- Library Day: Monday
- Upcoming swimming dates: Dec. 5 and Dec. 7
- Christmas Concert: Dec. 14 @ 6:30 pm
- No School: Friday Dec. 8th
This Week’s Curriculum Focus:
- In Math, we continued our work on solving word problems. Students are using their knowledge of addition and subtraction to solve various problems. They are learning to show their understanding through pictures, equations and sentences.
- We worked with our grade 4 buddies to create snowman art that will be displayed at our Christmas concert.
- The students used a picture prompt (a funny picture of two snowmen) to write their own stories. Their focus was to introduce characters and make their stories unique!
- As a class, we looked at non-fiction books about Blackfoot people and wrote about the importance of a tipi.
Next Week’s Sight Words:
Please practice these words in lower case letters.
If you have any questions or concerns please email me at: email@example.com
Thank you for reading!