- Home Reading: Monday
- Library Day: Monday
- Last day of school is Thursday December 21st
This Week’s Curriculum Focus:
- In math, we focused on using strategies to solve math equations. Some strategies include math blocks, the number line and mental math strategies like adding on.
- Students are putting their writing skills to work and becoming authors in Social Studies! They are taking what they know of the Blackfoot community and culture and creating a classroom book!
- We made beautiful snowflakes for the concert.
- The grade ones worked so hard all week, preparing for their holiday concert. They did such an amazing job! Thank you to all of you for coming out and supporting the school J
Next Week’s Sight Words:
Please practice these words in lower case letters.
If you have any questions or concerns please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading!