- No school until Monday January 8th!
This Week’s Curriculum Focus:
- We read our weekly poem and reviewed our weekly sight words.
- In math, we worked on building fluency solving addition and subtraction equations.
- Students worked on being authors and illustrators and created some amazing pages for our Blackfoot book on community.
- We made some beautiful Christmas ornaments for you! We learned how to use sharpies and rubbing alcohol to create a stain glass effect on the glass balls.
- The grade ones used a picture prompt to spark some creative writing. This was evaluated and sent home to let you know where your child is at, at this point in grade 1.
Please remember to continue reading with your child over the Christmas break! It is so important to get in 20 min a day to maintain their progress J
If you have any questions or concerns please email me at:
Thank you for reading and have an amazing holiday! See you in a few weeks!