- Field trip to Heritage park: Thursday March 8th Please remember to pack a snack and a complete lunch along with a water bottle to sustain your child through the day! Also please remember to dress them warmly; hat, gloves, snow pants, jacket J
- Library Day: Monday
- Home Reading Exchange: Monday
- Student-led Conferences Thursday March 22nd PM. More details about booking a time will be given in the next few weeks.
**Please Remember to bring in 13$ for the field trip.**
This Week’s Curriculum Focus:
- We read our weekly poem and made actions for some of our old poems.
- In writing, students viewed and wrote all about the one room schoolhouse. This was sent home as a writing sample for you all to see where you child is at J
- In art, we explored watercolours and created some beautiful birch tree art using tape. J
- We watched an exciting presentation by the Hoja group! They sang popular hits that we dance along to.
- We began writing our own stuck stories! The students wrote their first draft this week
Weekly Sight Words:
If you have any questions or concerns please email me at: