- Library Day: Monday
- Home Reading Exchange: Monday
- Student-led Conferences Thursday March 22nd and Friday March 23rd.
This Week’s Curriculum Focus:
- We had a wonderful field trip to Heritage Park. Thank you to the parent volunteers for joining us!J
- We began building our own pioneer town that we will be sharing at our student-led conferences.
- We have learned about the H-brothers (th, sh, wh, ch). We learned that each h brother makes it’s own sound!
- We are continuing to write our stuck stories. After completing our first draft, students had an opportunity to assess a partner’s work. Each student used the assessment to help them with their final copy.
Please remember to continue reading with your child every night for 20 minutes J
If you have any questions or concerns please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org