Thank you for sending in your flashlights!
• Home Reading: Monday
• Library Day: Monday & Thursday
• Flashlight Fridays: Fridays!
• No School: March 15th
• Student Led Conferences: March 14th & 15th
• Spring Break: March 22th – 29th
This Week’s Curriculum Focus:
· Students worked on math word problems and skip counting by 5.
· Flashlight Friday was a success! Students read for 20 minutes and really enjoyed this learning activity. The students asked to do this all day! They are looking forward to doing this again next Friday.
· Students wrote a writing sample about what life was like in the past. We will be sharing this work at Student Led Conferences.
· Students have been working with me in a small group on printing formation. We will be completing a printing assessment next week.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not reply to this email. I will not receive it. Please email me at: email@example.com
Thank you for reading!
Laura Bosma ☺