• Home Reading: Monday
• Library Day: Monday & Thursday
• Flashlight Fridays: Fridays!
• No School: March 15th
• Student Led Conferences: March 14th & 15th
• Spring Break: March 22th – 29th
This Week’s Curriculum Focus:
- All week we have been working hard to complete the final copy of our short stories. The students are really excited to share their short stories with all of you!
- In science, we began talking about the color wheel and when we mix primary colors together we make secondary colors.
- We are finishing up our unit on our community in the past and putting our finishing touches on our pioneer town and homestead.
- We completed a math assessment in which students solved word problems, demonstrated skip counting by 2s, 5s, and 10s.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not reply to this email. I will not receive it. Please email me at: email@example.com
Thank you for reading!