If you would like to order your child ‘fun lunch’ please go to the website:
Please mark the dates you ordered lunch for child on your calendars!
- Library: Thursday – please return your child’s book in their backpack on Thursdays starting next week.
- Home Reading: Information to come during parent teacher conferences.
- Parent Teacher Conferences: September 19th & 20th. Booking opens at 8:00 am on Monday on the CBE website. The office will send out link details.
- No School: September 20th (Conferences)
This Week’s Curriculum Focus:
- We printed the letter ‘i’ and letter ‘t’. We talked about “floaters” and “sinkers” and making sure our letters are sticky to the baseline.
- We created our ‘Fall Birch Tree Art’. We are excited to share these with you at conferences.
- Students played the math game ‘Power of Ten’. This game teaches students about tens frames and subitizing numbers up to10.
- In gym, we are focusing on cooperative games and being safe in our movements.
We will be practicing five sight every week. Please start practicing these words at home. This is a link to a website that has flashcards. We will be working on the pre-primer words first. Thank you!
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at: email@example.com
Thank you for reading!